1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
(Hereinafter referred to as “AfterEarth”).
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we collect from our users helps to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the platform. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you search, read, listen and view content, register as a user, use the services and/or communicate with us through our contact information or through our contact forms. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
· First and last name
· Email address
· Payment information
· Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our platform or indirectly through our platform.
AfterEarth will not collect any personally identifiable information about you, unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing, registering and using the platform you automatically provide us with the following information:
· The device and usage information you use to access the platform.
· Your IP addresses
· Device characteristics
· Operating system
· Referring URLs
· Your location
· What parts of the platform you use and how often
Payment information: The data of your credit/debit card or payment information will be treated by the payment platforms available on AfterEarth, which will treat and keep your data with total security and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform. AfterEarth reserves the right to hire any payment platform available on the market, which treats your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the platform and services. AfterEarth may be allowed to retain personal data for a longer period whenever the user has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, AfterEarth may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, personal data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current platform and services. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
· Identify you as a user in our system.
· User registration.
· Process payments.
· Publish users’ products (virtual land and assets).
· Facilitate communication between users.
· Send notifications.
· Log in through users' social network accounts.
· Understand and enhance your experience using our services.
· Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
· Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
· Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about content and services offered by AfterEarth and our selected partners.
· Marketing purposes of AfterEarth.
· Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
· Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
5. HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We use the services of third parties to perform certain functions on the platform. For example, process payments, create the platform and host the platform, send email, analyze data (Google Analytics), create ads (Facebook, Google), provide marketing services and provide search results.
Protection of AfterEarth and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of AfterEarth, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. AfterEarth uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
7. PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. If transactions are processed on the website, transaction information is transmitted to and from the website in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
AfterEarth follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once AfterEarth receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while AfterEarth strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and object to certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others apply only in certain limited circumstances. We describe these rights below:
· Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored in our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
· Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
· Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is retained and whether it is shared with third parties.
· Object: When we process your information based on our legitimate interests as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate reasons to continue processing it or where it is necessary for legal reasons.
· Revoke consent: Where you have previously given your consent, such as to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time.
· Complaint: If you wish to file a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users can exercise all these rights by contacting us through the contact information or the contact page.
· Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: platform users may request that we provide a copy of the automated processing activities we conduct if they believe that data is being unlawfully processed.
9. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA – Canadian regulation) and the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation), regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our platform and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us. If we become aware that a child has provided us with personal information, we will take steps to delete that information, terminate that person's account, and restrict access to that person.
10. EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information. To opt-out of AfterEarth email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
11. CONTACT US